We know how hard it is for kids to not be able to have birthday parties as usual surrounded by their besties due to COVID-19 restrictions. We also are unable to run our usual in-person parties but that doesn't mean anyone needs to miss out. We have crafted a special and creative virtual party option for your little one and (and you) to enjoy!
Little Designer Club Online Party
Our parties are all about giving your guests a special and unique experience online! Our focus is on the kids having a fun and creative experience together online and sharing in the birthday excitement.
- We host a 1 hour party experience online via zoom.
- Our experienced head designer will ensure kids are engaged and having a blast.
- We will take the kids through some fun and creative activities to enjoy some time together - even when they are physically apart.
- After the party each guest will be able to go onto our website and design their own handbag and necklace which will be delivered to their front door (within Australia).
- The last 10 minutes of the party will include time to sing happy birthday with a birthday cake.
- Guest of honor / birthday kid will receive a bonus gift also.
What does it cost?
You will receive:
- A 1 hour fun and creative party experience online via ZOOM.
- A dedicated party host.
- Each guest at your party will get to design and their own handbag and necklace and then have it delivered to their door in the days following the party (within Australia).
- Guest of honor will receive a bonus gift.
All this fun for $50+gst per child.
Minimum of 8 kids for this party option.
What age group is it for?
Our parties are best suited to primary school aged kids - ages 5 to 11.
What locations do we service.
As this party involves postage the pricing listed is for Australian residents only. For overseas locations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Interested in having an online LDC party?
Alternatively please email us now at email@example.com to check availability on your preferred date.
Here's some pictures of our in-person parties. We will try our best to create an experience which is just as fun in these strange times so that kids can still have fun and memorable birthdays.