We are so excited that you've decided to include us as part of your child's special celebration. Please see further details below on securing your booking and what you need for the special day.
Deposit to secure the booking
To secure the booking we require a 50% deposit. We understand that often final numbers are not known until the week of the party. Just guess an approximate number that will be attending the party and we can lock in final numbers on the week of the party. For example if there is expected to be 10 kids coming to the party, a
deposit of 5 kids x $50 + GST = $275 is required to secure the booking.
The cost is $50 + GST per head.
We will email you an invoice with the payment details.
Paying the balance - 7 days before the party
We will contact you leading up to the party to confirm the final number attending. On the week of the party we will also email you an invoice to make this nice and easy.
On the day of the party
What you need to provide:
For our LDC party to run smoothly we need:
- A place for the kids to do the designing and building - this could be a large dining table or a few small tables.
- If you have WiFi at home please have the password handy. We bring our own WiFi connection however if we have issues connecting in your area it is always good to have a backup WiFi connection.
- It is best to have us start 15 to 20 mins after your party's start time to ensure kids have all arrived.
- We will arrive 15 minutes before our designated start time to ensure we are set up and ready to go.
- Our experience can take between 1 and 1.25 hours depending on how many children and how long the children take to design. If you have a preference on how long you want it to take please let us know before the party so that we can work in with your timing.
- Often we are part of parties that begin with our LDC experience and then the kids can have food and birthday cake and/or other organised activities.
How our LDC party works:
- Our focus is on the kids having a fun and creative experience designing together and sharing in the excitement of seeing their products come to life.
- Our head designer will lead the experience and introduce the party and concept to our little designers. We will try our hardest to keep kids engaged, occupied and having fun.
- Kids will begin designing their creations on our award winning website using i-pads we provide.
- Kids will then help to make up their designs, being part of the excitement seeing them come to life.
- They will also do a colouring activity.
- By the end everyone will be proudly wearing their very own necklace and handbag with a proud grin on their faces.
- Guest of honour will receive a bonus gift.
- We bring all of the products, i-pads and a WiFi connection.
- If the kids are younger (ages 4 to 6), they may need a bit of additional help with threading beads and building the products. If an extra adult wants to help at those times it can make the party run more smoothly.
- We love sharing happy snaps of our parties on social media and our website. Our staff may ask to take a picture or two. There is absolutely no pressure have pictures taken. We understand and will only share an image if you give us permission to share the image.
After the party
- If you have any feedback on our staff, products, party or anything at all we would love to hear it.
Pics of your party
- If you have any happy snaps that you're happy for us to share on social media or our website please send them through to email@example.com
- If any of the children who attended your party have quality issues with anything after the party, please contact us asap and we will ensure they are looked after. Our products have a lifetime guarantee.
Anything else you think we need to know?
If your house / venue is hard to find or there is anything unique about your party you would like us to know to make the party run more smoothly please let us know.
Any more questions?
If you have any further questions please feel free to email Jacquie or Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org