We are so excited that you've decided to include us as part of your child's special celebration. Please see further details below on securing your booking and what you need for the special day.
Deposit to secure the booking
To secure the booking we require a 50% deposit. We understand that often final numbers are not known until the week of the party. Just guess an approximate number that will be attending the party and we can lock in final numbers on the week of the party. For example if there is expected to be 10 kids coming to the party, a deposit of 5 kids x $50 + GST = $275 is required to secure the booking. The cost is $50 + GST per head.
We will email you an invoice with the payment details.
Paying the balance - 7 days before the party
We will contact you leading up to the party to confirm the final number attending. On the week of the party we will also email you an invoice to make this nice and easy.
Before the party
To help organising the party:
We will provide you with:
- A graphic invite that you can text or email to the other kids and parents with the zoom link and information about how to join the party.
On the day of the party
What you need to provide:
For our LDC party to run smoothly each child will need:
- A computer logged into the zoom meeting.
- Pencils / textas and paper
- We will kick off the zoom meeting 10 minutes before the start time and wait until everyone has logged on.
- Our online party experience goes for 1 hour with the last 10 minutes used for birthday cake and general chit chat.
How our LDC party works:
- Our head designer will lead the experience and introduce the party and concept to our little designers. We will try our hardest to keep kids engaged, occupied and having fun.
- We host a 1 hour party experience online via zoom.
- We will take the kids through some fun and creative activities to enjoy some time together - even when they are physically apart.
- After the party each guest will be able to go onto our website and design their own handbag and necklace which will be delivered to their front door (within Australia).
- Guest of honor / birthday kid will receive a bonus gift also.
- If the kids are younger (ages 4 to 6), they may need a bit of additional help.
After the party
- If you have any feedback on our staff, products, party or anything at all we would love to hear it.
Pics of your party
- If you have any happy snaps that you're happy for us to share on social media or our website please send them through to email@example.com
- If any of the children who attended your party have quality issues with anything after the party, please contact us asap and we will ensure they are looked after. Our products have a lifetime guarantee.
Anything else you think we need to know?
If there is anything unique about your party you would like us to know to make the party run more smoothly please let us know.
Any more questions?
If you have any further questions please feel free to email Jacquie or Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org