"My LDC bag makes me feel like I can do anything :)", Londyn (age 9)
"Thankyou for sharing your positivity and creativity in such a
fun session. Claire had an absolute ball and she can't wait to jump in
and create her designs soon". - Jaime
Where and When:
Online at 10:00am on Sunday August 23rd, 2020
Who is it for:
Girls aged 5 to 11 years old.
What does it involve?
A 45 minute interactive online workshop (via zoom) hosted by a Little
Designer Club party leader. After the workshop kids will then design
and order their bespoke handbag and necklace via our website.
For your mini -
it will be a fun experience that will encourage creative thinking and
make them so proud and happy. We have no doubt that when their bespoke
creations arrives on their
doorstep they will be grinning from ear to ear.
- it is something unique and special that you can treat your child to
in these strange times and at least an hour of quiet time while we will
your kiddy. You’ll also be part of our movement to encourage and
inspire young girls to recognise and embrace their own unique-ness and
be a creator.
What does it cost:
Our online workshop package includes:
- Participation in a 45 minute interactive online workshop
- A downloadable and printable workshop booklet – that has activities that they can do after the workshop also (valued at $19.95)
- Design your own kids handbag delivered to your home after the workshop (normally $39.95)
- Design your own kids necklace delivered to your home after the workshop (normally $19.90)
- Bonus gift (valued at $19.95)
- Postage to your home in Australia (normally $5)
- All products come with lifetime guarantee
$60 for 1 child or $100 for 2 children. Just use code: holiday at the checkout to apply the discount.
What do I / my child need to be involved?
- A computer or ipad
- An internet connection
- Some plain paper and something to draw with – textas/pencils/crayons
do not need to be involved in the workshop however children may need
help when it comes time to process their design order online after the
workshop (typing in postal address etc).
How to book a spot:
Right here! Bookings are limited to 12 children. Simply scroll back up to purchase a spot here to lock in your child's seat.
If for some reason you cannot attend the online workshop or need to cancel your child's spot, the cost of the workshop will be credited to you in a gift voucher for our website https://littledesignerclub.com
For more information please email us at email@example.com